As a member of CFN (commercial fueling network) our fuel cards offer card-specific controls and itemized transaction detail of all fuel purchases for ultimate accountability. Whether you have a fleet of 1 or 1000, your drivers have access to 3000+ CFN cardlock locations throughout the United States and Canada, plus thousands of affiliated retail locations, including Chevron, Pilot, Flying J and Loves for your convenience.
If your business uses more than 200 gallons of fuel per month to get the job done then United Fueling’s cardlock fuel program is for you. All types of businesses are benefiting today from CFN’s cardlock fueling; long haul trucking companies, government agencies, service businesses, delivery companies, farming operations, contractors of all sizes and everything in between. A “cardlock” fueling site is a 24 hour, self service fueling site where customers use a proprietary CFN fuel card and PIN number to make fuel purchases. Fleet managers prefer a cardlock fueling program because of the control they gain over their organization’s fuel purchases.
CFN Technology leads the industry
- Drivers no longer have to carry cash or credit cards to fill up company vehicles.
- No Fees. No setup fees, no transaction fees, no monthly fees, no statement fees.
- Receive real time e-mail notification when drivers swipe their cards.
- Use card controls to make sure drivers are not stealing fuel for their personal vehicle.
- Card controls can regulate purchases by day of week, time of day, fuel type, volume, purchase frequency…and more.
- Controls for each card can be set up differently so they are each tailored to fit the driver’s specific job duties.
- Issue cards by vehicle or driver.
- Lock out cards instantly.
- Fueling sites are open 24 hours/day 365 days/year.
- Detailed transaction reports for accurate tax reporting.
- Instant access to transactions and card controls via the internet.
- Receive an E-mail or page whenever cards are used.